05|15|2008 01:06 pm EDT

Domain Flipping Covered by Local Jacksonville TV Station

by Adam Strong in Categories: Domain Aftermarket

First Coast News covers domain flipping and the story of Natalie Williams a Jacksonville, Florida resident who has gone from a single income family on welfare to owning a home and 2 cars by flipping domains, pulling in as much as $2500 a month. Sure there are guys pulling in millions on domains, but this story shows one of probably thousands of work-at-home stories that are proliferating behind the scenes in the domain world right now. Text version of story can be seen following this link.

Tags: , , , ,

Andrew @ Domain Name Wire

May 15, 2008 @ 1:39 pm EDT

To bad he main example they give is a trademarked term.

May 15, 2008 @ 1:47 pm EDT

indeed andrew. I guess like many giants before her, she’s starting out taking the easy road.

Polar

May 15, 2008 @ 2:09 pm EDT

I wonder what will happen to this world when everybody becomes a domainer ? LOL

Justin Allen

May 15, 2008 @ 3:12 pm EDT

Very kind of her to Mention NameBio as one of her primary resources.

Justin

Natalie

May 15, 2008 @ 4:30 pm EDT

That’s me in the article.
I’ve rarely registered trademarked names and unfortunately, they thought he was cute and wanted him as part of the story. I wasn’t thrilled with that either.

I said more than NameBio but they cut out a lot.

I doubt the world will become domainers because I believe 90% of the world still doesn’t even know what a domain name is =)

May 15, 2008 @ 4:47 pm EDT

10% of the world is still 600 million . That’s a lot of competition. :) Congrats on the coverage. I’m sure you inspired a few potential competitors.

congrats justin.

Antoinette

May 16, 2008 @ 11:29 am EDT

What on earth is your secret, Natalie? I haven’t even broken even yet. (sob, sob!)

NY

May 16, 2008 @ 1:17 pm EDT

Natalie! Congrats on your success!

The Old Vic

May 23, 2008 @ 8:35 am EDT

I still don’t get it. Natalie is making thousands selling names on Ebay but when I check Ebay I see long lists of names that are not sold and long lists of names selling for less than $5 – very few names actually seem to sell for a reasonable amount. If you want Natalie’s secret of course you can buy her Ebook and she also sells other stuff on Ebay – I would be curious to see some of Natalie’s recently sold names or some names that are still on auction at the moment.

RSS feed for comments on this post