04|05|2011 12:27 pm EDT
The third annual DomainMadness.com auction ends today with a live event broadcast from the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas at 2pm Pacific time. DNN will be covering the event and posting live results here. You can register and start bidding on the Boxcar.com platform right now.
There are variety of domains for sale, including a good showing of domains that hit the “sweet spot” and domains that are great “brandable generics” that DomainMadness organizer Mike Fiol has written about.
If you’ve entered the contest to win $1000 by picking the domains that will sell, you can follow along to see if you win by downloading the full “bracket” of domains for sale here.
- Venture Capitalist, Wished to Buy Sex.com Instead Buys All Domains From DomainMadness Auction
- SnapNames Spring Auction & Sedo .TV Auction Ending Today
- Sales Alert: 15 High Quality Generic Domains – Auction ending today
- Domain Madness Auction to end with Live finale at Las Vegas Palms
- Moniker 2008 TRAFFIC East Silent Auction Ending Tomorrow