06|02|2009 01:57 pm EDT

JPKing.com Real Estate Domain Auction Just Around the Corner

by Chad Kettner in Categories: Domain Sales Alert

JPKing.com is auctioning “The World’s Largest Known Real Estate Domain Listing Portfolio” including more than 2,600 geo-domains on June 11 at 4:00pm Eastern Time.

The extensive portfolio includes:

• 2,300+ US City Geo-Targeted Collection covering 99% of the cities with over 35,000 in population
  • All 50 US State Level Domains
  • Top 250 US City Domains
  • 145 International Domains
  • All 210 Nielsen Media Market City Domains
  • 95% of the collection is “.COM”

To participate, visit www.jpking.com/domainauction or call 1-(800) 558-5464.

For more detailed information regarding the domains and auction, visit: www.worldrealestatelistings.com.

Disclaimer: This is a paid Sales Alert post by JPKing Auctions, one of DNN’s advertisers.

Tags: , , , ,

dot us

June 2, 2009 @ 2:55 pm EDT

I think they may be making a big fuss out of a small fuss situation,

comparing vegasrealestate to lasvegasrealestatelistings is something nelse :)

Ron

June 3, 2009 @ 1:11 am EDT

I’m a pass.

Patricia Kaehler

June 3, 2009 @ 11:55 am EDT

Chad — have you met or talked to the guy behind JPKing.com ??

Has anyone ??

Seems like he came out of nowhere (as it relates to domain sales)
— has he attended any of our Industry Events – that you know of ??

I hope his sale goes well…

~Patricia Kaehler

Chad Kettner

June 3, 2009 @ 2:35 pm EDT

I haven’t Patricia, but I believe Frank has emailed back and forth with the company a bit since they announced the domain auction.

But you’re right, JPKing.com isn’t usually involved in the domain industry at all – but rather a prominent player in standard real estate auctions including land, ranches, luxury homes, condos, and developments.

It will be interesting to see how many of the sales attract end users since the domains are being sold through a real estate marketing firm rather than a standard domain auction.

gazeteler

June 5, 2009 @ 8:48 am EDT

I think they may be making a big fuss out of a small fuss situation,

Frank Michlick

June 6, 2009 @ 6:40 am EDT

As far as I understand, JPKing is an established real estate auction company that has been approached by the owner of these domains to organize this auction. Whether it marks their entry into our industry or remains a one off remains to be seen.

[…] bit of money promoting it considering all of the press releases and paid articles I read (including DNN). Because of the amount of press they have bought and generated for this auction, I am interested […]