05|12|2009 06:37 am EDT

Real Estate Listings Domain Portfolio of 2,600 domains for Sale

by Frank Michlick in Categories: Domain Sales Alert

The World’s Largest Known Real Estate Listings Domain Portfolio
Including More Than 2,600 Geo-Targeted Domain Names

Auction
Real Estate Domain Portfolio
Thursday, June 11 at 1:00 P.M. (PT)
The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco

Once-In-An-Internet-Lifetime Opportunity

This Vast Portfolio Includes:

• 2,300+ U.S. City Geo-Targeted Collection covering 99% of the Cities greater than 35,000 in Population
  • All 50 U.S. State Level Domains
  • Top 250 U.S. City Domains
  • 145 International Domains
  • All 210 Nielson Media Market City Domains
  • 95% of the Collection is Dot Com (.com) Extensions

To participate, visit: www.jpking.com/domainauction or call 1-(800) 558-5464

Disclaimer: This is a paid Sales Alert post by JPKing Auctions, one of DNN’s advertisers.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Borat

May 12, 2009 @ 7:19 am EDT

LOL!

Raja

May 12, 2009 @ 12:38 pm EDT

I just took a peek at the list and I have to say that the investment that was made was ridiculous.

I can’t see one domain name on that list that I would buy on the open market. The list definitely does not have any brand names.

As an observation for the first time last week I saw a .TEL domain being used on a billboard promoting a real estate agent. For that same agent I also saw a print add in the paper.

It would be interesting to know if the owner of this domain collection saw this possible trend and decided to move his collection.

Paul

May 12, 2009 @ 12:39 pm EDT

Please get track of sale and post results.

Over $16,000+ plus yearly registration. Looks like most were registered in 2000…that’s a lots of yearly registration fees!

Good luck to owner.

I won’t comment on long tails…5-6-7 names……….not my cup of tea.

Paul

wannadevelop.com

May 12, 2009 @ 1:33 pm EDT

I remember seeing this portfolio shopped around the forums not so long ago..

Will be interested to see how it plays out :)

BullS

May 12, 2009 @ 4:36 pm EDT

Back in the pile if bullshit domains…useless.

jp

May 12, 2009 @ 7:52 pm EDT

I think the pacakge could maybe make sense for like $4-$5 a domain. Too bad you couldn’t get that price come renewal time. There is probably something clever you could do with that package too, but why bother. For the cost of the renewal fees alone you could buy 1 good generic that be better.

jp

May 12, 2009 @ 7:58 pm EDT

Here is a fun fact. If you go to any of the domains on the list it currently forwards to worldrealestatelistings.com, which has a counter on the bottom telling you how many uniqes have been there since april 15th 2009. It currently says 1,099. So between all those domains, and including advertisements such as this blog post it has only gotten 1,100 uniques in about 30 days. The site talks about the 1.2 Billion searches in google for his real estate terms. It doesn’t look like too many of those searches are ending up at any of his domains.

efh

May 13, 2009 @ 2:06 am EDT

wow..huh/ I just have 1 ..want to sell it too. http://www.propertyforless.us

Raja

May 13, 2009 @ 2:55 pm EDT

@jp

I don’t think they will get $4-5 dollars/name

I bet you the guy started the couter at the default 1000 also.

BullShitWebsites

May 13, 2009 @ 3:10 pm EDT

Plain and simple
You get crappy domain names aka bullshit domains, you get crappy sites aka bullshit websites….worthless.

BV

May 14, 2009 @ 11:50 pm EDT

What a bunch of crappy domains – i wouldnt even reg those if i had the chance