01|25|2012 02:58 pm EDT
Sedo today announced an exclusive auction of premium .ME domain names. The company has successfully brokered the sale of more than 1,000 .ME domain names, totaling nearly two million U.S. dollars, including such premier names as Business.Me for €40,000, and online meeting platform Join.Me for $45,000. Global brands such as WordPress (wp.me), Facebook (FB.Me), Porsche (Porsche.Me) and Yahoo (ME.Me) have taken advantage of the .ME domain name extension.
Running in partnership with the .ME registry, Domain.Me, the auction begins on February 2, 2012 and runs until February 9, 2012. The auction will include a wide range of prices and a unique selection of premium .ME domain names such as:
The complete list of .ME domain names available for auction on Sedo.com can be found at http://www.sedo.com/ME.
Disclaimer: Managing Editor Frank Michlick of DNN also is working as a consultant for SedoMLS.
- .ME Registry Giving Away Premium Domain Names (sort of)
- .TRAVEL registry proposes to auction some one and two character domain names
- Sedo & Afternic Sales Report of the Previous Week
- Sedo MLS Domains now Offered Through United Domains
- Verisign Revises .TV Premium Offering, Sedo to Auction Premium .TVs