02|07|2013 09:02 pm EDT
As tweeted by George Kirikos, the court granted ICANN’s motion to dismiss Image Online Design’s (IOD) .WEB lawsuit. ICANN posted the “Order Granting ICANN’s Motion to Dismiss Complaint” (PDF) today on their site.
IOD had applied to operate the .WEB gTLD in 2000, but ICANN did not select the TLD for the phase at the time.
- Kentucky Circuit Court Dismisses Objections to Seizure of Gambling Domains
- ICANN Public Comment Period for .com Registry Agreement with Verisign ends Tomorrow
- ICANN Big Reveal Day – List of All new gTLD applicants
- ICANN Offers new gTLD Applicants Refunds
- Kentucky Appeals Court Shuts Down Attempted Domain Seizure