07|10|2009 03:39 am EDT
Sahar Sarid of Bido.com announced the new release of Bido on his conceptualist blog, pointing out many exciting improvements to the industry’s only social auction platform.
The bigger, better Bido platform now allows you to:
- Comment on expert commentaries – enabling new opportunities for discussion.
- Submit up to 100 domain names for consideration, compared to only 10 from before.
- Submit adult domains.
- Vote on submitted domains, allowing you to have a say as to which domains will be auctioned on Bido and which ones won’t.
- Use either “item chat” or “channel chat”, giving you new opportunities for live conversations.
- Add a reserve to your submitted domains.
- And much more…
And the team at Bido aren’t settling there. They will soon be running multiple auctions per day with a wide range of possibilites as to how this will occur. In the end, the changes will only help Bido become a more relevant player in the domain aftermarket. So head on over to Bido and check it out!
Full Disclosure: Bido is a paid advertiser at DNN.com.