07|10|2009 03:39 am EDT
The bigger, better Bido platform now allows you to:
- Comment on expert commentaries – enabling new opportunities for discussion.
- Submit up to 100 domain names for consideration, compared to only 10 from before.
- Submit adult domains.
- Vote on submitted domains, allowing you to have a say as to which domains will be auctioned on Bido and which ones won’t.
- Use either “item chat” or “channel chat”, giving you new opportunities for live conversations.
- Add a reserve to your submitted domains.
- And much more…
And the team at Bido aren’t settling there. They will soon be running multiple auctions per day with a wide range of possibilites as to how this will occur. In the end, the changes will only help Bido become a more relevant player in the domain aftermarket. So head on over to Bido and check it out!
Full Disclosure: Bido is a paid advertiser at DNN.com.