As officially announced in a press release this morning, industry veterans Monte Cahn and Michael Berkens have partnered up to found Right Of The Dot. The new firm is an Internet consulting and advisement firm specializing in new and existing TLD strategy, board advisement, premium domain and market positioning, sales and services.
Monte Cahn had recently left Moniker, the registrar, auction company and broker he founded. Berkens founded Worldwide Media Inc., which owns and manages more than 75,000 domains, as well as a retail site, MostWantedDomains.com. He also is the publisher of the domain industry blog, TheDomains.com.
It appears that the domain name of the company, RightOfTheDot.com was recently purchased from Frank Schilling’s DomainNameSales.com inventory.
“The domain industry is preparing for a new era of rapid change and a complete shift in how investors and businesses think about domains and online presence,” said Cahn. “Enormous opportunity lies ahead for registries, registrars, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations. But the question is, how will you navigating the ever-expanding opportunities? Knowing how to make the most of your time and assets is invaluable, and that’s where RIGHT OF THE DOT comes in.”
Right Of The Dot services:
- Marketing & sales strategy for new and existing gTLD’s , sTLD’s, ccTLD;s and IDNs
- Brand protection and strategic analysis for registries, registrars and corporations
- New and existing TLD brokerage and auction strategy
- Corporate expansion and growth planning
- Domain investment and development
- Mergers, acquisitions & successful exit strategies
- Maximum domain monetization
- Premium domain name brokerage and stealth acquisition consulting services