02|16|2011 09:53 am EDT
After DomainTools was purchased by Thought Convergence in 2008 many things happened. A settled lawsuit, forming it up as a separate company, a new Board of Advisors, new office space and 30% new employees. And now the company relaunched their website.
“An enormous amount of work went into rebuilding our core infrastructure in 2010, an effort that lays the groundwork for more rapid product innovation in 2011 and beyond”,Tim Chen, CEO of DomainTools told DNN. “Our new content and navigation better services the significant number of novice users who visit our site, while the flexible membership structure allows professional users to purchase only those products they plan to use. This launch is just the beginning; we will continue to improve the site and services throughout 2011 while rolling out new products.”
Here are the things changed on the site:
- Redesign with the goal to improve usability and access to products
- New Account Management Page
- New “Learn” Educational Section
- Connecting to its users via Social Media is part of the company goals
- New membership levels (see below)
The pricing was simplified and there are now three different membership levels:
- Novice Account (free)
- Standard Membership ($29.95 per month)
- Professional Membership ($49.95 per month)
Existing members retain their existing pricing levels for paid members.