08|28|2012 11:29 am EDT
SnapNames®, a KeyDrive S. A. company and leading domain name online marketplace for already registered, expiring and deleting domain names announced today the release of their domain name auction bidding app for iPhone and iPod touch. With over twenty-five million domains to choose from annually, SnapNames.com users can now easily bid on a wide selection of domain names while on-the-go thus preventing missing out on domain names while away from a computer.
The SnapNames.com mobile app features include:
- A real-time dashboard with a snapshot of active auctions and history
- Streamlined bidding for auctions in users’ accounts
- Instant tracking of bidding activity, number of bidders, time remaining and high bidder status – Display of historical auction activity and closing status of transactions
The newly released auction app has been made available free of charge.
“With the release of a mobile bidding application for SnapNames.com auctions, we are providing users (both businesses and individuals) a more convenient way to acquire the domains they want, when they want them,” said Craig Snyder, CEO of Moniker and SnapNames. “Furthermore, by extending our proven auction technology to the iPhone, we are accelerating access and domain inventory selection options to an expanded audience across the globe. “
[via Press Release]
- SnapNames User Name “Halvarez” Was Nelson Brady, VP of Engineering Bidding on Domain Names [Updated]
- SnapNames Insider Bidding Aftermath – EDITORIAL
- Aftermarket.com Releases TRAFFIC Down Under Auction List – Bidding Open
- One Month Left to Accept “Halvarez” Rebate Offer from Snapnames
- SnapNames to Bring Back Historical Bid Information