01|28|2010 04:24 pm EDT

DomainFEST PitchFEST Day 2 Winners

by Frank Michlick in Categories: Up to the Minute

As our man on the ground reports the two PitchFEST 2 winners were Chad Folkening with his Rapid Domain Builder as voted by the judges David Liu (Jefferies & Company Inc.), Douglas McPherson (Idealab), Richard Morganstern (Tech Coast Angels) and Root Orange won the people’s choice award. The other two presenters were DevRich (automated domain development) and Skinected.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

maida

January 28, 2010 @ 5:35 pm EDT

I know in my heart that RBD is a really great framework choice for new era domain owners who not only need to build instant value into their domains but also to get a communinty going inside their domains. Thanks DomainFest!

uberVU - social comments

January 29, 2010 @ 4:09 am EDT

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by domainnamenews: #domains: DomainFEST PitchFEST Day 2 Winners http://www.domainnamenews.com/up-to-the-minute/domainfest-pitchfest-day-2/7016

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DomainNameNews, Latest Domainer News, The Domainer Times, livedomainer, vonhost and others. vonhost said: Domain News DomainFEST PitchFEST Day 2 Winners http://bit.ly/bycJ6F […]

maida

January 31, 2010 @ 11:53 pm EDT

When i saw RDB for the first time I was blown away with the amount of details the application has. I did more research and heard this was only the beginning of the system and began using it. Within days, my domains are worth more, I have profile data and have a new hope and excitement for our domains. I am so excited that our industry has a potential product to scale our domains and increase the value by adding community within the underlining benefits of domains and create synergy within my domains. I was there and RDB would have also won the peoples choice award but they basically gave the audience under 2 minutes to post your vote, likely only 15 votes out of 100 plus attendees because of the short voting times. Rood orange was cool but hands down RDB is the best new product for domains. This is one program to watch…..

Frank Michlick

February 1, 2010 @ 12:31 pm EDT

@Maida: Could you show us some samples of your domains on RDB?

maida

February 1, 2010 @ 4:22 pm EDT

just to name a few? virtualbooth.com, davaoshop.com, contentcentral.com, contractorpage.com, cosmeticproducts.com, venturechallenge.com, wirelessforum.com, drugsurvey.com …..well thats just to name a few…what is cool is that the “options” domainers have to choose their framework…if you already have one..all you have to do is create a site and then upload your choice of framework and you might be able to win our DomainChallenge.com contest :) but this is certain ..we strive to put domainers and their needs to put more value, more recurring income …. as priority…Hope I shed some light on this and if you want you can always contact me or Chad :)