01|09|2012 11:02 am EDT

Domaining.com Newsletter Domains Revealed

by Frank Michlick in Categories: Domain Sales, Up to the Minute

Domaining.com asked domainers to submit their best deal for this special event and ~500 domainers participated. Shane Cultra of DomainShane.com to helped to pick pick the 100 best deals.

To give a sale chance domains that were not picked will be promoted in the next Domaining.com newsletter. The names are sold on a first come first served. In order to purchase a name, visit the associated sale page and click the “Buy It” button. If you do not want to purchase a domain as its Buy-it-Now price, you can also submit an offer.

Domains over $10,000:

Domains between $5,000 and $10,000:

Domains between $1,000 and $5,000:

Domains under $1,000:

Note that DomainAsset.com is a combo, the seller will give you the singular and plural.
And dudu.co is a package of 10 catchy .co domains: bobo.co, dudu.co, fafa.co, fofo.co, nene.co, rere.co, sisi.co, tete.co, vava.co, veve.co.

Tags: , , , ,

Acro

January 9, 2012 @ 11:20 am EDT

Not much to write home about. Crete.com for $75k is the best deal.

Jeff

January 9, 2012 @ 11:35 am EDT

These prices are mostly for end users, not for domainers who read/follow Domaining.com.

Trying to sell DVDPlayer.com for $125k… ? They are now called Blu Ray Players. And a .US domain for $25k?

I’m disappointed with the pricing of this list. I’d guess a handful (5 or less) sales at most. Not much $ to split for the bloggers.

Mike

January 9, 2012 @ 12:27 pm EDT

2012election.com
Creation date: 03 Jun 2002 11:38:57
Still great investment!!

Shai Neubauer

January 9, 2012 @ 2:07 pm EDT

Surprising to see such a poor list with all the attention this got. I am sure Francois will learn and get it right next time. This just goes to show how much work really is involved in getting this done and how much Toby Clements and Andrew Rosener really do.

I submitted Desktops.org for $3,500 I thought that was a better deal than most of the names I saw.

Jerry

May 12, 2012 @ 7:44 am EDT

Can anyone tell me if exact match domains such as many of the above are still as sought after (and as useful) since the recent Google algo changes?