06|20|2011 05:18 pm EDT
GeoPublishers Expo to be held in Chicago from September 30th to October 2nd 2011
GeoPublishers.com is the new trade association for the geodomain industry. The inaugural Expo will be in Chicago at the Fairmont Hotel. Starting with the President’s reception on Friday 30 September, there will be a day-and-a-half program of keynotes and
panels, and a sponsored dinner on Saturday 1 October.
Speakers so far confirmed include
- Don Jones, President of New Orleans.com
- Gordon Borrell, CEO of Borrell Associates
- Sandy Martin, Director of Mobile, Schurz Communications
- Sara Mannix, Mannix Marketin
- Dan Hippler, VP Marketing, Vegas.com
- Sean Miller, NewYorkCity.com
Registrations are now open for the early bird price discount of $495 (and reduced pricing of $395 for second and subsequent registrations from the same company).
Details are on the event’s website at www.geopublishers.com/geo-publishers-expo.