06|04|2012 10:05 pm EDT
While the deadline for the new gTLDs recently closed, ICANN today published an update to their gTLD Applicant Guidebook. As per the announcement by ICANN, no changes have been made to the application process, but with regards to the objection filing period.
Here’s a brief summary of the changes:
- Updated links to publications by the GAC
- Small changes with regards to GAC advice
- Replaced of objection filing rules with a link
- Provider fees now reside online
- Update part of the Registry Functions Activity Report
- Moved information in the description of the Trademark claims service
An extensive summary of the changes can be found here.