01|28|2013 09:31 am EDT
Sedo is brokering Internet Real Estate Group’s Chocolate.com and the web business. The site is a marketplace for fine chocolates that lists 250 vendors and their over 5,000 products.
“The Chocolate.com domain name and address is one of the most sought after plots of virtual real estate on the Internet,” said Andrew Miller, Managing Director of Chocolate.com. “It is the global equivalent of the best address on Madison Avenue, Rodeo Drive, or Champs-Élysées.”
“When a rare, internationally-appealing name like Chocolate.com is put up for sale, it has the power to shift an entire market,” said Kathy Nielsen, Director of Strategic Alliances at Sedo. “With record-breaking domain sales under our belt and a strong network of potential buyers, we’re optimistic that Chocolate.com will be a landmark sale and are excited to help make it happen.”
[via Press Release]
Disclaimer: DNN’s co-founder and managing editor, Frank Michlick, consults SedoMLS through his company DomainCocoon.
- Internet Real Estate Group Puts Chocolate.com Up For Sale
- Sedo Appoints Internet Entrepreneur and Researcher Thies Lindenthal as Product Manager for Domain Pricing
- Real Estate Listings Domain Portfolio of 2,600 domains for Sale
- JPKing.com Real Estate Domain Auction Just Around the Corner
- PlayMyGame.com site for sale on Sedo